In-Person Appointment Safety Measures During COVID-19
At Calgary Career Counselling, your well-being and safety is our top priority. That is why as of September 20th for in-person services we are participating in the Government of Alberta Restrictions Exemption Program (RAP).
Video and telephone appointments continue to be available to our clients.
For in-person counselling appointments, your proof of one of the below is required.
- Proof of vaccination for individuals
- Proof of privately paid negative PCR or rapid test, taken within 72 hours of your session time
- Documentation of a medical exemption
For more information about the safety measures we are taking for in-person appointments, please read below.
Our In-Person Appointment Safety Measures Include:
- Appointments are staggered to reduce contact between clients and staff.
- Our office has Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including:
Plexiglas Shield at the Office Front Desk
Additional safety measures:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the office waiting area, and in each office.
- Common surfaces in the waiting area and in each office (e.g. tables, chairs, door handles) are wiped down several times per day