In-Person Appointment Safety Measures During COVID-19
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our top priority, and we are committed to doing our part to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are offering in-person, video, and telephone appointment options.
Our In-Person Appointment Safety Measures Include:
- Appointments are staggered to reduce contact between clients and staff.
- Our office has Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including:
Plexiglas Shield at the Office Front Desk
Additional safety measures:
- Clients and employees answer screening questions prior to entering the office
- Each person is provided supplies to sanitize their hands upon entry and when leaving the building.
- Several hand sanitizer stations are set up in the lobby of the building, in the office waiting area, and sanitizer is available in each office.
- Masks are mandatory in common areas (including the building lobby, along with office waiting area and hallways).
- We ask that clients make minimal use of the waiting area, if possible.
- Common surfaces in the waiting area and in each office (e.g. tables, chairs, door handles) are wiped down after each client, and when staff finish using each
- Our offices and waiting area have been organized to accommodate physical distancing of at least 6 feet / 2 meters.