Support your people, support your organization.
Our team of Workplace Psychologists brings decades of experience supporting the “people side” of organizations. We work with large through small, public and private organizations to deliver high quality, customized career transition, talent development, training and speaking services.
Prepare your employees for the next step in their career.
Our career transition services are designed to provide customized support to employees who require:
We offer individualized outplacement/transition packages for executives, managers and individual contributors. Our services include:
- One-on-one, personalized career counselling to determine a transition plan
- Resume and cover letter support
- Interview skills coaching
- Job search strategy support
- LinkedIn coaching
- Negotiation support
Our psychology expertise also enables us to support the challenging emotions around restructuring and layoffs, instilling hope and renewed energy for one’s next career steps.
Retirement Career Planning
Our licensed facilitators are Registered Psychologists who assist both individuals and groups in designing the next stage of their careers through the Retire to the Life You Design program. This unique program focuses on life planning by helping clients aged 55+ to identify what’s meaningful and fulfilling as they plan for retirement or semi-retirement transitions.
We work with each client individually to meet them exactly where they’re at in their career transition.
Let’s talk about how we can help you or your employees determine their next career and life steps.
Engage and retain talent through strategic career development services.
Our workplace Psychologists support the development of your employees through customized services to:
- Identify and develop the skills necessary for a specific role
- Prepare for future roles or leadership positions
- Enhance conflict management and communication skills
- Effectively navigate a parental leave→
Support team development through training, facilitation and assessments.
- Develop high performing teams through cutting edge assessments such as Emergenetics→
Within an Emergenetics framework, we work with organizations to enhance team communication, interpersonal understanding, and trust amongst coworkers. In doing so, we support our corporate clients with improving workplace culture as well as staff engagement and effectiveness.
- Enhance executive team and culture development through our partner practice, the Leadership Success Group→
- Support distributed or geographically dispersed teams through our partner firm, Work EvOHlution→